COVID-19 summary of updates
The university's priority throughout this evolving situation will always be to protect the health and safety of everyone at K-State and in our communities.
- In-person classes will resume for the fall 2020 semester. K-State is moving the semester start date up a week to Monday, Aug. 17, and is making other adjustments to the academic calendar.
- Residence halls and dining centers will be open for the fall 2020 semester and K-State is incorporating extra health and safety measures.
- K-State has moved to phase 3 of the university's reopening plan. Phase 3 began on Monday, June 8, and will last until at least Monday, June 22.
- First steps to address budget shortfalls due to the pandemic include voluntary salary reductions by administrators, a hiring freeze and targeted emergency furloughs.
- Remote teaching and learning is continuing for summer school 2020. FAQ for students and faculty/staff are available.
K-State is in phase 3 of the university's reopening plan. Phase 3 will last until at least Monday, June 22.
千亿体育网址On-campus operations will resume for the fall semester. Learn about updates to the academic calendar and other relevant changes.
Find information for undergraduate and graduate students. Read about updates to fall 2020 housing and dining plans.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have pressing questions about COVID-19 and K-State's ongoing response? We have the answers you need.